Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pat Les Stache - Calypsoul Boogie


I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I was on vacation last week, hangin' out down south in Santa Barbara for a few days. Now that I'm back and fully rested, expect much more daily posts from here on out. So, check back again soon and often!

Here is another re-edit I just posted on my SoundCloud page, tentatively titled "Calypsoul Boogie". It has an overall 70's era Caribbean disco feel, similar as my last re-edit "The Congo Shuffle". Ideally, I would like to put out both of these Caribbean-style re-edits together on twelve-inch release, hopefully in the near future. I'll continue to keep everyone posted on the possibility of that idea coming to fruition and other future releases that are in the works. As always, would enjoy any feedback! ENJOY!


1 comment:

leftside said...

hope you are coming back mate

Post a Comment