Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pat Les Stache - Jungle Flute


It's been a couple of weeks since my new 12" The Spirit Rides Again was released and so far, the record has received an overwhelming great response. If you haven't picked up a copy of the new release and are interested, I highly recommend doing so soon as there are only a limited amount of copies available. Thanks again to everyone who has shown support for not only this release, but all of my Cabana Disco releases as well. I'm working on trying to get a couple new twelves out before the year is over.

Here is a brand new re-edit, titled "Jungle Flute", that I recently did reworking a jazz-funk version of Bob Marley & The Wailers' mid-seventies classic "Concrete Jungle". As you can imagine, the track has a bit of a laid back funk groovin' reggae feel that is heavy on the "jazz flute" (Ron Burgundy anyone?). Anyways, I would love to hear what people think of the edit, so please comment below and tell me your thoughts. ENJOY!


2 comments:

Post a Comment